We are looking for a curious and self-motivated marketing coordinator to join our growing team. If you are an individual who wants to build a career in social media and marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting marketing analysis. CCPA Toll Free is a compliance program that uses an online telephony platform to provide to assist companies doing business in California with their legal compliance obligations. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Assist with daily marketing and communication duties
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Understand and help sustain our content marketing strategy
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for business admin, marketing, communications, or similar fields
- Familiarity with social media platforms and other marketing channels
- Good understanding of marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for the law and/or privacy
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Email Campaigns: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
CCPA Toll Free is committed to be an equal opportunity employer and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.