This intern will work closely with CCPA Toll Free’s legal team. Opportunity to work on projects involving commercial agreements, regulatory and compliance issues in privacy industry, advertising and promotional issues, and other legal matters in support of CCPA Toll Free’s operations. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Work on projects involving privacy law, corporate law, advertising law, and regulatory compliance issues in payment industry
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements
- Research legal issues relevant to privacy industry and pan-industry clients
- Draft policies, procedures, and correspondence on legal matters
- Enrolled in or applied to an ABA accredited JD degree program, or law school graduate demonstrating an interest in pursuing a legal career
- Strong legal research and legal writing skills
- Highly organized, with critical attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while also managing critical deadlines
- Capacity to maintain the confidentiality of all company, business partner, and employee information
- Positive, self-motivation, high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
CCPA Toll Free is committed to be an equal opportunity employer and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Internship